Bead Incentive Program
Junior Bible Quiz can be turned into a fun competition by allowing the campers and counselors to earn beads for a necklace. By giving these simple tangible rewards, children are visually motivated to participate in JBQ. The kids enjoy taking their colorful necklaces home to show parents their accomplishments.
- Each 10-point quotation question earns a red bead
- Each 20-point quotation question earns a blue bead.
- Each 30-point quotation question earns a purple bead.
- Completing all quotation questions earns a black bead.
- Completing 10-point non-quotation questions earns a white bead.
- Completing 20-point non-quote questions earns a yellow bead.
- Completing 30-point non-quote questions earns a green bead.
- Quoting a chapter (minimum ten verses) earns a gold bead.
Throughout the week the camping staff should make themselves available for the children to earn their beads. Campers may earn beads during their free time and before and after services. Counselors are strongly encouraged to earn beads as well. This makes for a good example to the camper.